I’ve been tagged by Put a Sock in it!
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot:
- Ren Knits
- left-handed knitting in a world of right-handers
- Fat Chick Crafts
- Put a Sock in it
- Suzy Sells Sea Shells
Next, select five people to tag:
Really you are free to do it or not, whichever you prefer. This is the first I have done, though I suppose this means I should go back and do the one GreekGeek tagged me on otherwise I would just feel guilty! This one appeals mostly because it has structure, and I need structure!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was busy quitting college. I had gone for music education on the Viola. I quit for various reasons. Not enough money, hand pain from repetitive motion injury, the knowledge that I was not in the right major for me, the love of catering and the desire to take time off and try something new. At that time, it was a very wise decision. I just wished I had gone back to school sooner!
What were you doing one year ago?
In July 2006 I was celebrating the 2nd birthday of my lovely daughter. Also going through a VERY messy divorce which had me insecure and panicky. But in July 2006, I was really starting to make some progress!
Five snacks you enjoy:
- Any type of dark chocolate
- Potato Chips
- Plain yogurt (homemade of course, dry, with olive oil!)
- Caramel Popcorn
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
- Careless Love—Madeleine Peyroux
- Father and Son—Cat Stevens
- What I want is a proper cup of coffee—Trout Fishing in America
- Bookends—Eddie from Ohio
- Gulf War Song—Moxy Fruvous
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
- Pay off any and all debt of mine and my family
- Buy lots of yarn and crafty stuff
- Save for daughter
- Move back to the East Coast
- Travel alot!
Five bad habits
- Nail biting, but honestly this is under control when I knit. Too bad I can’t knit while I drive!
- Not answering the phone.
- Not making important phone calls. (See the theme here? I really don’t like the phone!)
- Not putting away folded laundry. (This one makes me crazy, I won’t do it, but seeing the laundry out annoys me, yet I won’t put it away, so I get more annoyed, which makes me less inclined to put it away. JUST DO IT ALREADY!)
Five things you like doing:
- Instant messaging or emailing dear friends
- Reading or listening to recorded books.
- Taking a walk
- Listening to my little girl talk!
Five things you would never wear again:
- Stir up pants
- Any shirt not completely covering my belly
- Moon Boots
Five favourite toys:
- Digital camera
- Items used while cooking
- Knitting needles