Coatimundi KAL update

I currently have my Sylvi coat hood blocking, all I have left is to knit on the flower petals and then find clasps for the front.  Oh, and a few ends to weave in, but I’ve been keeping up on that so it won’t feel so overwhelming.  Seeing as there will probably be about 50 new ends to weave in once the flower petals are on.  I’ve decided to experiment with how I do the petals and I’ll let you know how it goes.

I’ve also finished the first half of the stole, edging and all.  I would highly suggest, when using malabrigo yarn, not to do something which requires an edging.  The second half of the edge stitches became awfully felted by the time I got to incorporating them in.  Looks fine now, but it was a bear to work with at the time.

picture-857