Coatimundi KAL update

I currently have my Sylvi coat hood blocking, all I have left is to knit on the flower petals and then find clasps for the front.  Oh, and a few ends to weave in, but I’ve been keeping up on that so it won’t feel so overwhelming.  Seeing as there will probably be about 50 new ends to weave in once the flower petals are on.  I’ve decided to experiment with how I do the petals and I’ll let you know how it goes.

I’ve also finished the first half of the stole, edging and all.  I would highly suggest, when using malabrigo yarn, not to do something which requires an edging.  The second half of the edge stitches became awfully felted by the time I got to incorporating them in.  Looks fine now, but it was a bear to work with at the time.

picture-857

2 thoughts on “Coatimundi KAL update

  1. Pingback: Coatimundi KAL, week 5 | Tea Break

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.