You may think you’ve seen this before.
In fact, it looks an awful lot like this.
But this one is for me! I’d intended to get to this sooner, so that Bug and I could wear matching sweaters, but it has taken longer than I expected. Luckily, Bug’s sweater still fits. I could increase the length of her sleeves if I chose, to gain time for her to wear it. But first I need to complete my own. Since I have been a little more exclusive in my knitting endeavors, I suspect it won’t take too much time to finish. Except that the icord edging is painfully slow. LOL. I am again using noro matsuri, in the same colorway that Bug’s sweater is done in. But, the second batch has more of a hot pink tone to it, and Bug’s sweater never got a hot pink color section.
Additionally, this week you will be seeing some projects which are not mine! I’ve decided to do some blocking for my friend Sarah. Probably against her wishes. LOL. She only handed them over for me to block when it looked like I was going to steal them anyhow. I am the sicko who just loves blocking projects. The added bonus is that I get to feature a few projects which I did not knit but are lovely and deserve some photography.
But first, I’ve blocked my coatimundi stole, and will be able to take some pictures tonight! I am excited to show it to you, but I will be explaining in great detail exactly why I am frustrated with it.