Sock Repair (again)

Back in March I knit these little mystery socks for Bug. They had an adorable icord edging that really complimented the pattern. They fit Bug great last year.  This year the foot still fits fine, but the i cord edging makes them too hard to pull over her heel.

So rather than scrapping them, I decided I could fix them.  I pulled off the i cord edging, added the live stitches to some needles, and knit a very small 2×2 rib cuff.  And now we have socks that will last through the winter.

Picture 115

Picture 131

Now if only I could fix her hot pink socks.  Not sure that is possible as they are pretty well felted at this point.