Sock Repair (again)

Back in March I knit these little mystery socks for Bug. They had an adorable icord edging that really complimented the pattern. They fit Bug great last year.  This year the foot still fits fine, but the i cord edging makes them too hard to pull over her heel.

So rather than scrapping them, I decided I could fix them.  I pulled off the i cord edging, added the live stitches to some needles, and knit a very small 2×2 rib cuff.  And now we have socks that will last through the winter.

Picture 115

Picture 131

Now if only I could fix her hot pink socks.  Not sure that is possible as they are pretty well felted at this point.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.