It took some time…

But I finished my latest pair of easy on the go socks.  If you remember, I finished the first sock during the month o’socks, but did not work on the pair again until recently.  After another full day conference and some knitting on the sly, I got them done. These are loosely based on the oak rib pattern from Vintage Socks, but they have a short row heel. The yarn is Opal.

I really prefer that short row heel with self striping yarns since you then do not get the strange thin bands of color over the gusset area.  My next pair of easy on the go socks are already on the needles.

One thought on “It took some time…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.