I suspect Julie’s Wardrobe will become a regular post in the upcoming year. Bug immediately informed me that Julie was going to need a nightgown. We sifted through the stash of leftover yarn until we found some DK weight yarn, and I started on a crocheted project. It went quickly, I started it that evening, finished at lunchtime at work, and wove in the ends as soon as I got home that night. Bug kept checking in on me to see how far I had managed to get, so I knew that I could not work on other projects until Julie had sleepwear. There is a corresponding robe for this pattern and I will make it, but I don’t have the yarn for it right yet.
Bug doesn’t know this yet, but she still has a bed for Julie coming, and so I will be designing a missoni inspired blanket for the bed next. But I’ll keep that one secret. She really gets a giggle over secret knitting.