Epic Project 2012

The dyeing portion of the epic project 2012 is complete. To review, I had decided that the blue and the green needed to be more saturated, and the burgundy/red was unacceptable as a color for the project. I changed out the skein to a purple skein. Now, quite frankly, I think I could go darker with the purple too, but I am not going to. It is good as is.

These are the three colors I changed. So the final yarns look like this:

I am far happier with this combination than I was with this one:

Now, when I have time, between Month O’Socks (which I haven’t even bothered talking about) and the 11 pay it forward projects, and a potential sweater commission, I will be able to swatch for the Epic Project. Thank goodness I have an entire year!