Awhile back I finished hank #1 of some awesome green and white corespun, from a pretty art batt from Spin Culture on Etsy. I set it aside as I wanted to finish Vintage Vespa. Then once Vintage Vespa was done, I was hell bent for leather to finish the green and lavender BFL laceweight. Well, just as soon as that was done, having spent about 2 weeks imagining what I’d spin next, I put my larger whorl on and finished up the corespun project simply so that I could empty a basket and make the house just a tad tidier. In the end, I’ve got 88 yards of a very nice looking corespun. I am certainly pleased with it. And with the speed that corespun gets made!