Core Spinning

Awhile back I finished hank #1 of some awesome green and white corespun, from a pretty art batt from Spin Culture on Etsy. I set it aside as I wanted to finish Vintage Vespa. Then once Vintage Vespa was done, I was hell bent for leather to finish the green and lavender BFL laceweight. Well, just as soon as that was done, having spent about 2 weeks imagining what I’d spin next, I put my larger whorl on and finished up the corespun project simply so that I could empty a basket and make the house just a tad tidier. In the end, I’ve got 88 yards of a very nice looking corespun. I am certainly pleased with it. And with the speed that corespun gets made!



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.