When I started spinning my first loop bump on spindles, it took quite awhile to get the hang of it. Since loop fiber doesn’t precisely act like commercial top, I struggled a bit to get it even. And then as I got it more even, I spun thinner. And then I realized how thin I’d gotten my singles, and started thickening them up a bit again. So, as I am plying, I can tell that this skein is just plain poorly done. That’s ok though, I am sure I can find something, or somethings, to make it into for Bug, since these are precisely her colors. What I am proud of is that plying is happening, which means progress is finally being made!