It’s finally complete!
So, awhile back I found a vest pattern at a new local yarn shop. I purchased the pattern, and was tempted to purchase the yarn. Then, I remembered that I had two loop bumps that I could spin for a nice long gradient, and I’d probably have enough for the vest.
So, I embarked on the long journey of spinning for a finished object. I was concerned about the yardage once I was done, especially since I added an additional repeat for my height. But, in the end, I had a bit left over, while still going through the entire gradient. I was quite pleased.
It fits nicely and it’s interesting and cute. The pictures don’t really show the sparkle, but it’s in there. I love the way it drapes, and it’s quite comfortable to wear, so I will call it a win.
More Christmas ornaments tomorrow!