Well, it may have caused me all sorts of issues, but the scarf turned out great!
I plunged it into it’s hot water bath, and it absolutely did what I wanted it to, it pulled in due to the energized singles.
I did have to redo all the fringe after the hot water bath. Once all the energy showed up in the singles, it took all the twist back out of my fringe. That was interesting!
This was a great project, it kept me interested and I am glad I managed to make it happen. However, I sincerely doubt I’ll do another one. It was just…..tough. Maybe I’ll change my mind once I get better at weaving, but as of right now, I don’t see me trying this again.
But it was fun! And I am pleased with the result!