I finished my 4 ply yarn from batts I made from a fleece I processed. You may remember that I had 3 batts of rusty red that I liked, and one of red/grey/green that I hated. So, one ply of each, and I ended up with a 4 ply sport weight yarn where the ugly single was toned down so much that the yarn wasn’t, ultimately, too bad.
I ended up with 300 yards. Even while plying I absolutely hated the color of the yarn. It took washing it and getting it outdoors to realize the yarn really was, actually, ok. I am not in love with it, but it’s ok.
Probably one of the least positive posts from me you’ll ever read!