Spinning Update

I decided to break up the 8 ounces of gasoline rainbow with a quick other project. I grabbed the last Inglenook batt from my stash, and decided to spin it up as singles.


This is a quick photo of the batt which I had in stash. it’s got a lot of blue tones in there you cannot see from this photograph. I got started on it Sunday evening, snapped a photo Monday afternoon, and finished spinning the singles Monday night. Quick spin! It’s hanging to dry now, and I am eager to get a photograph of the final product.


Luckily, I got a nice shot of some of the lighter blue tones that you cannot see in the batt photo!