It seems I’ve got some work to do.
See all those singles? That’s a lot of singles. The orange ones were already completed, but I was waiting to finish the green ones before I plied the orange ones. WHen I brought out my wheel and finished the blue ones I decided to do the remaining green ones on the wheel. Now I’ve got enough to ply three different yarns! Though I did design the orange and green to go together.
I am going to have to be a lot more careful than this sudden influx of handspun if I want to get my yarn stash under 100 this year!
Nevertheless, the spinning has been utterly enjoyable and I can’t wait to do more.
You may also note that I am using the brand new wedding gift patio table to photograph those singles and it just looks so lovely! I am really enjoying it.