I got it all done!
These two skeins I spun to go together, as I think they look nice together. I have 335 yards of the green and 435 yards of the orange. I have no clue what to make with them but I am super happy with the resulting yarn. If I don’t find a pattern that works with them both, then it’s entirely possible I’ll split them up. Only time will tell! But for now, they are one project.
My rolags all spun up. I super love this yarn. I ended up with 720 yards. These are the colors of the sky, all blue and grey and a little yellow like it’s been kissed by the sun. I am so happy with this!
The spinning bug has hit hard and I am already part way through another 8oz project. I haven’t wanted to knit at all. After 8 months off, I am not particularly surprised. (I guess that’s somewhat disingenuous as I did do the tiniest bit of spindle spinning during that time, I just never completed a project that way.)
In any case, it seems like this blog may be makeup and spinning more than makeup and knitting for a bit. We shall see!