On Saturday evening, I finished my handspun laceweight shawl. It took me a day or so to get around to soaking and blocking it, but I finally did so. Then, I took a rather sad photo.
The light is crap, but it does look pretty true to color I think. The yarn is handspun, the pattern is Pyropa. It has little beads throughout, and I do rather like those even though they don’t show up too well in the photo.
This brings me to 90% of my yearly goal, this is project 36 out of 40.
I am pleased that I got this one done, I am nervous about the last 3 projects. Maybe if I get some weaving finished, that’ll help. But, weaving time has been not so forthcoming. I’ll try for this weekend. I do have my work lunchtime project that is nearing completion, so I know I’ll at least have that one done. I guess the other factor is that I could probably take a little time off in the upcoming months so that’ll provide me with a little more crafting time. On the other hand, I generally spend the deep winter time off deep cleaning the house. We’ll see how it goes!