I finished a scarf!
I made this out of Miss Marja’s handspun yarn. Originally I had set out to make a Winter Wine cowl, but as I kept knitting, I realized that I had enough handspun for a full scarf. So, I just kept knitting until I ran out of yarn, that was fine for me.
My list for this week sits thus:
Don’t work during off hours.
- Bake bread (Like really, DO THIS!)
- Teach Miss Butterfly how to make yogurt.
Hang decorative hooks for dog leashes.
- Get one piece of peel and stick wallpaper hung in the kitchen in order to make a decision about it.
- Start plying the singles that were spun before interior painting projects began.
- Adding to the list, fix a cloth mask to wear to work next week.
That’s it, that’s all I’ve got for today. Tomorrow and Saturday will both be project pan posts, as it’s the beginning of a new month. I admit, there won’t be a bunch of progress anywhere with those!