I finished a scarf!
I made this out of Miss Marja’s handspun yarn. Originally I had set out to make a Winter Wine cowl, but as I kept knitting, I realized that I had enough handspun for a full scarf. So, I just kept knitting until I ran out of yarn, that was fine for me.
My list for this week sits thus:
Don’t work during off hours.
- Bake bread (Like really, DO THIS!)
- Teach Miss Butterfly how to make yogurt.
Hang decorative hooks for dog leashes.
- Get one piece of peel and stick wallpaper hung in the kitchen in order to make a decision about it.
- Start plying the singles that were spun before interior painting projects began.
- Adding to the list, fix a cloth mask to wear to work next week.
That’s it, that’s all I’ve got for today. Tomorrow and Saturday will both be project pan posts, as it’s the beginning of a new month. I admit, there won’t be a bunch of progress anywhere with those!
5 thoughts on “Quarantimes Part 10”
I LOVE YOUR SCARF!!! The colors are amazing
Another pretty scarf! You are going to be well decked out next winter!
To be fair, the vast majority of these will go to be donated for fundraisers. I have too much already, as you know!
I understand… I have a box of hats like that!
beautiful scarf! I love the colors .