It’s been busy around here, so my update is late! Our latest foster dog is a sweet, cute little love but also the most challenging foster dog we’ve had yet. Our neighbor’s old dog is ailing and we’ve been over assisting her withher dog regularly as well. Work is busy, blah blah, and then of course the week was stressful just in the not knowing sense of what was going on here in the states. And our state’s virus numbers are rising in an alarming manner.
All this is to say, my update is 8 or 9 days late because I couldn’t get it together.
1. A product with cute packaging
. An expensive product 3. A product in loose form
4. A drugstore product
A product I bought because of youtube
6. An old favorite
7. A product you haven’t used in a while.
8. A product of your choosing
9. A product from a previous project. 10. A unique product 11. A product you don’t like
12. A product you bought online.
13. A product you received as a gift.
14. A product you’d recommend to anyone.
Last month’s photo:
And this month:
4. A Drugstore Product is still my NYX eyebrow pencil. Progress has been made, it’s slow going.
6. An old favorite is my Hula bronzer. I’ve expanded the pan and I did finally hit side pan on the thinnest side.
8. A product of my choosing is my IT cosmetics cc cream which I finished up this month!
12. A product I bought online is my Urban Decay eyeliner, I wanted to use it through the 24 of 24/7. It did get sharpened this month but I didn’t actually use it often.
13. A product I received as a gift is my Urban Decay Born to Run eyeshadow palette. My goal is to hit pan on one shade. It’s in my eyeshadow roulette until I do. I’ve got a good dip going in a couple colors but no pan yet.
14. A product I’d recommend to anyone is my colourpop supershock shadow in color frog. I had hit pan before putting it in this project, but I rearranged and squished all the product back into an even layer and am looking to hit pan again.
Now for item15. The prompt is “A product you haven’t used much” and I chose my mac mineralized skin finish. It’s a light glowy finishing powder. I figured this would be a good item to use through the fall, winter, and early spring. I hadn’t touched it at all before putting it in this project so I am eager to get use out of it.
Not a bad month, though I did wear less makeup overall. I am working from home again for a few days each week and though when I was working from home in the spring, I did my makeup almost daily, that has changed in the fall. I just can’t be bothered. Finishing a product was great. There’s only one product, the eyeliner, that didn’t get a ton of use. The goal is to use product I own, so in that respect, I am doing fine!