As stated in yesterday’s post, I have been looking logically at my collection and deciding what I can work through in a planned manner over the year. I’ve chosen 22 items total plus a few bonus items to work on in case I struggle with some on the main list. I really do want to hit that 22 item goal. This project is not meant to be a rotate through my collection project, it’s a use it up project. I may mess around with a usage project in the future.
Let’s start with the photo I took last month, I am not providing new photos yet.
My intention for this project is for it to be a rolling project. Photographs otherwise get too overwhelming. I will still use the other items in the project but photograph those I am really concentrating on. But I am going to list out all 22 here plus the bonus items. For the record, the above Mac foundation will not be featured as a main 22, it’ll be a bonus item because I don’t actually think I will be able to finish it. I will not be photographing it again unless major progress is being made.
- Hourglass Dim Light powder
- Bare Minerals Bare Pro Powder Foundation
- Cerave sunscreen
- Juice Beauty primer (deluxe sample size)
- Bite Beauty lipstick
- Sephora green color corrector
- Tarte Amazonian Clay color corrector
- Colourpop supershock shadow Frog
- Benefit eyebrow pencil
- Elf putty primer (deluxe sample size)
- Ilia lip balm (deluxe sample size)
- Tarte lip balm (deluxe sample size)
- Tower 28 gloss (deluxe sample size)
- Sleek Face Palette (darkest contour shade only with use of the light bronzer shade as well)
- Makeup Forever Lip Liner
- Makeup Forever powder (deluxe sample size)
- Laura Mercier secret brightening powder
- Coola spray (sample size)
- Maybelline setting spray (travel size)
- 1 mascara of any type
- Benefit tinted eyebrow gel
- Ofra liquid lipstick travel size any color
elf eyebrow wax
Pan of blush
I will go through all these items now and try to do some progress lines, and then I’ll start taking photos of them at the end of this month.