As stated in yesterday’s post, I have been looking logically at my collection and deciding what I can work through in a planned manner over the year. I’ve chosen 22 items total plus a few bonus items to work on in case I struggle with some on the main list. I really do want to hit that 22 item goal. This project is not meant to be a rotate through my collection project, it’s a use it up project. I may mess around with a usage project in the future.
Let’s start with the photo I took last month, I am not providing new photos yet.
My intention for this project is for it to be a rolling project. Photographs otherwise get too overwhelming. I will still use the other items in the project but photograph those I am really concentrating on. But I am going to list out all 22 here plus the bonus items. For the record, the above Mac foundation will not be featured as a main 22, it’ll be a bonus item because I don’t actually think I will be able to finish it. I will not be photographing it again unless major progress is being made.
- Hourglass Dim Light powder
- Bare Minerals Bare Pro Powder Foundation
- Cerave sunscreen
- Juice Beauty primer (deluxe sample size)
- Bite Beauty lipstick
- Sephora green color corrector
- Tarte Amazonian Clay color corrector
- Colourpop supershock shadow Frog
- Benefit eyebrow pencil
- Elf putty primer (deluxe sample size)
- Ilia lip balm (deluxe sample size)
- Tarte lip balm (deluxe sample size)
- Tower 28 gloss (deluxe sample size)
- Sleek Face Palette (darkest contour shade only with use of the light bronzer shade as well)
- Makeup Forever Lip Liner
- Makeup Forever powder (deluxe sample size)
- Laura Mercier secret brightening powder
- Coola spray (sample size)
- Maybelline setting spray (travel size)
- 1 mascara of any type
- Benefit tinted eyebrow gel
- Ofra liquid lipstick travel size any color
elf eyebrow wax
Pan of blush
I will go through all these items now and try to do some progress lines, and then I’ll start taking photos of them at the end of this month.
One thought on “22 in 2022 Intro”
I couldn’t narrow it down to 22, so I started off with a few that I wanted to concentrate on. I find that I don’t do very well, if I am trying to pan a large number. Other pans will probably come naturally with this project as the year progresses. Awesome picks! I am so excited to see how we do this year. I think I might even use up a lip product this year.