Last month’s photo:
And for this month I am rolling a bunch of things in as well as showing progress.
My bare minerals bare pro powder foundation got used but barely. Under that is my hourglass dim light bronzer and I have worked very hard on that one, just a little left to go. Another chunk of my cerave sunscreen is gone and more nice progress is made on my juice beauty primer.
I had chosen last month to keep my mac foundation in the project because we were wearing KN95 masks all day at work and so choosing a foundation that doesn’t hold up well under masks seemed wise. I didn’t need it to, I just needed it to hold up on the parts of my face that weren’t masked. So about the same amount of progress was made last month as the month before. I would say I am about halfway through the foundation now. But, we have been told we can start wearing regular masks again, so I’ll be setting this aside for days where it is warmer and I am outside without masks. I probably won’t show progress on this again until progress is made.
I added in my Ilia lip balm and tower 28 lip jelly last month. Good progress achieved on both. The tower 28 jelly might be finished next month, though now that regular masks are in order again, I might try my lipsticks again.
Because the hourglass bronzer is almost gone, I am adding in my sleek cream contour. Because I am making good progress on it, I am adding my tarte color corrector. Because the juice beauty primer is close to being finished, I am adding the elf luminous putty primer. I am almost done with the precisely my brow pencil so I am adding that, it’ll be gone by next month. And for good measure, the maybelline setting spray has been marked and added.
I believe that I will be done with the brow pencil, the bite beauty lipstick, the tower 28 lip jelly, the hourglass powder, and the juice beauty primer next month. I am also going to go in hard on the bare minerals bare pro foundation. It’ll be the one I use almost exclusively over the next month to see if I can finish it up. So far, nothing completed. But I am on track to finish a bunch of things in the upcoming month.
The list I posted at the beginning of the year, I will cross items off as I complete them:
- Hourglass Dim Light powder
- Bare Minerals Bare Pro Powder Foundation
- Cerave sunscreen
- Juice Beauty primer (deluxe sample size)
- Bite Beauty lipstick
- Sephora green color corrector
- Tarte Amazonian Clay color corrector
- Colourpop supershock shadow Frog
- Benefit eyebrow pencil
- Elf putty primer (deluxe sample size)
- Ilia lip balm (deluxe sample size)
- Tarte lip balm (deluxe sample size)
- Tower 28 gloss (deluxe sample size)
- Sleek Face Palette (darkest contour shade only with use of the light bronzer shade as well)
- Makeup Forever Lip Liner
- Makeup Forever powder (deluxe sample size)
- Laura Mercier secret brightening powder
- Coola spray (sample size)
- Maybelline setting spray (travel size)
- 1 mascara of any type
- Benefit tinted eyebrow gel
- Ofra liquid lipstick travel size any color
elf eyebrow wax
Pan of blush