I’ve been watching the graveyard project pans on youtube over the years but never quite felt like I had the space to work on one. But, with only the 22 in 2022 going on right now, and feeling pretty confident about it at the moment, I think I could fit in a graveyard project pan this year.
So the basic idea, start April 30 (oops! Failed that already, but shouldn’t be a major issue) and end on Halloween. Items should be of two categories-
Resurrection: a product from a previous project pan
Collecting Cobwebs: a product that is getting old
Choose 5-10 products total, and it’s rolling style.
I went back through my project pans over the past few years, and it was kind of fun! I could see that by and large I tend to really use up the products that land in a project pan. Nevertheless, I made a list of items that have been in past projects and I could see continuing to work on.
- Cover FX palette-I do not intend to work on the highlighters in this palette, only the blush, bronzer, and brightener. The hope would be to hit pan on all 3. I think the hardest goal there would be to do so on the blush.
- NYX shadow pan-I use this as an eye primer setting shade and it was in my project pan last year. I did not finish it but I am now so close! I am confident I can finish this one.
- Tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer-this is the first primer I purchased ever and so it’s the oldest in my collection. It was also in a project years ago but I just wasn’t using it so I removed it. I would like to get this used up, but that feels like a very distant goal. So, I’ll get as much use as possible over the course of this project
Here’s where the three of these are right now.
- Mac Mineralized Skin Finish powder-I bought this at least two years ago now and just didn’t use it all that much. I like it a lot, it’s lightweight and pretty. So, I think I want to work on finishing it up this summer.
- Tarte Be a Mermaid and Make Waves eyeshadow palette-this is the oldest eyeshadow palette in my collection and has been in multiple projects. As you can see I’ve got so much use out of it! And I truly still love it, it’s a fantastic palette. For this goal, I am going to say use it until I’ve worked through each shadow at least once and keep tally. Then I can roll it out and then roll in a different older palette in my collection to do the same. This will kind of coincide with a personal and not blogged about project I’ve been working on in my makeup stash.
Here’s the current photos on these two items.
I am finishing up a bronzer and contour in my 22 in 2022 project but I am so close to being finished on those so I think a different face palette will be great to use over the summer months. I will update monthly on this project since I want to roll out eyeshadow palettes and roll new ones in.